You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

‘Unable to join network’ Wi-Fi error in iOS 15

I have an error on my iPhone X, which says exactly "This network is operating on Wi-Fi channels in use by several other nearby networks. Restarting the router may allow it to automatically chose the best channel to use, and may resolve this problem.".

The iPhone X refuses to connect with such an error, when Macbook, iPhone 13, and Samsung are working fine.

I live in the apartment building, and the network is provided by a service company. I don't have any access to a Wi-Fi router. I can't reboot it, can't choose any 'clean' channels, and everything else that is advised by different forum members. So won't do the service company, because no one else has this issue.

• iOS version 15.4.1 (Recently updated)
  • Restarted the phone, tried the airplane mode and turning off the Wi-Fi for several times. No effect.

What should I do?

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 7:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 8:39 AM

Hello ARK215,

If you're unable to connect to a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, we'd recommend taking a look at this article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

This should help to clear that up for you, but if that persists, you'll want to reach out to the internet service provider or your apartment manager.

Take care!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 6, 2022 8:39 AM in response to ARK215

Hello ARK215,

If you're unable to connect to a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, we'd recommend taking a look at this article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

This should help to clear that up for you, but if that persists, you'll want to reach out to the internet service provider or your apartment manager.

Take care!

‘Unable to join network’ Wi-Fi error in iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.