Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I unable to request a refund on my Apple ID, always writing something went wrong and logged me off without requesting a refund, can someone help me pls

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 3:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 4:12 AM

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com:

• If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
  • If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
  • If you don't know why you were charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organizer, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method appear. 
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2022 4:12 AM in response to Tyler164_

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com:

• If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
  • If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
  • If you don't know why you were charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organizer, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method appear. 

Why am I unable to request a refund on my Apple ID, always writing something went wrong and logged me off without requesting a refund, can someone help me pls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.