Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t request a refund on apple

Everytime I log in and request a refund it always says there is a problem try again later I did it again it still says it I have been having this problem it won’t work I just can’t request any refund.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 1:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 7:14 AM

You need to have a good Service & Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

See also -> If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Then try again -> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 7:14 AM in response to elior240

You need to have a good Service & Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

See also -> If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Then try again -> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

Aug 31, 2022 10:42 AM in response to elior240

Optimize the range of the mobile network, see this Apple article:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

I can’t request a refund on apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.