Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find out what details were changed during my MacBook Air repair?

Recently my mac was repaired by authorized service in Ukraine. And i'd like to know what details was changed as the problem hasn't disappeared. And the problem is whistles from speakers while the music is playing, or during the call. Mac air m1

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 1:19 PM

As far as I know, only what's on the receipt you got when you picked up your Mac.

If the service was done to fix a given problem and the problem persists, take it back. That owe you a on-time cost, competent repair regardless of how many tries it takes.

2 replies

Apr 6, 2022 12:59 PM in response to Stas6498

Stas6498 wrote:

Recently my mac was repaired by authorized service in Ukraine. And i'd like to know what details was changed as the problem hasn't disappeared. And the problem is whistles from speakers while the music is playing, or during the call. Mac air m1

and what did the authorized service in Ukraine say when you asked them what changes was made?

How to find out what details were changed during my MacBook Air repair?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.