Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen burn

I recently bought iPhone 13, when exposed to sunlight specially on a white background, It shows marks all over the screen as blocks as the photo attached.

The phone is still in warranty, when sent to the apple service provider, they said they sent to apple to send another screen for replacement. and that it'll take up to 8 weeks.

Shouldn't the phone be replaced instead as they verified it's a manufacture issue?

Thanks

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 7:17 AM

Here, you can read the warranty yourself→Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty

4 replies

Apr 6, 2022 6:04 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

I know, I'd like to know if anyone had a similar case though.

Is it normal that I paid this much for a brand new iPhone that turns out that it has a manufacture issue from Apple and the Apple service provider says that the screen will be "REPLACED" after apple sends a new screen and not the whole phone??

I'd appreciate if anyone gives his opinion in this.

Screen burn

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.