Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15.4.1 BATTERY DRAIN

Since updating to iOS 15.4.1 battery drain on both iPad and iPhone is many times worse than before. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 2:19 AM

I too updated to the same iOS. Since 21-APR-2022 my iPhone11 has been getting hot and the battery has been draining very quickly… I updated at the last update, so I have no clue why this is only happening now. Please can Apple advise on how this issue can be resolved and quickly… thank you

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 2:19 AM in response to diffeqs

I too updated to the same iOS. Since 21-APR-2022 my iPhone11 has been getting hot and the battery has been draining very quickly… I updated at the last update, so I have no clue why this is only happening now. Please can Apple advise on how this issue can be resolved and quickly… thank you

Apr 27, 2022 4:26 AM in response to diffeqs

I have an iPhone 12 that was updated to IOS 15.4.1 and now my battery drains away from minor use. I can look at Twitter or Facebook for a few minutes and the battery will drain by 8%. This used to never happen. Yesterday when I went out at lunch my battery went from green to red. My phone usage hasn’t increased at all, but my battery is now draining at record rates since the IOS 15.4.1 update.

iOS 15.4.1 BATTERY DRAIN

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.