Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts won't sync to MacBook

Hi! I have an Iphone 12 pro max and a Macbook Pro from 2019. Ever since I got this Macbook, my contacts won't sync to it. I also have an iPad and the contacts sync to that so I'm not sure the issue. I've made sure contacts is selected under the iCloud settings on both my mac and phone. I've deselected contacts on both, restarted both devices, then reselected contacts in the iCloud settings and still it didn't sync. I logged into the iCloud website and looked at my contacts there and it doesn't show my recently added contacts either. I'm confused how my contacts won't sync to my Mac or the iCloud website, but will sync to my iPad. I've tried all of the other options from this link as well.

If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

I'd appreciate any help!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 11:34 PM

See the article Sync contacts and calendars between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Contacts won't sync to MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.