Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri no longer has knows anything

Looks like this has been asked hundreds of times before with no useful answers.

Before: "mouse battery level" would tell me the mouse battery level. Now any question to Siri about the hardware at all come back with "I can't do that".

I fact it's a major effort top get anything other that "I can't do that" or "I found this on the web".

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 1:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 11:48 AM

RobertLynOwenAgain wrote:

Before: "mouse battery level" would tell me the mouse battery level. Now any question to Siri about the hardware at all come back with "I can't do that".

I fact it's a major effort top get anything other that "I can't do that" or "I found this on the web".

If Siri on Mac doesn't work as expected - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 11:48 AM in response to RobertLynOwenAgain

RobertLynOwenAgain wrote:

If Siri on Mac doesn't work as expected - Apple Support

Siri no longer has knows anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.