Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Studio Mac to Sur 15in mac 2018?

Will Keynote presentations created in the Studio Mac open in Big Sur 15in mac 2018?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 4:30 PM

I am certain they will open and play correctly. I don't have a Studio Mac to test, however presentations created in the latest version of Keynote as of today this is version 12, open and play correctly in Keynote versions 9, 10, 11.1 and 11.2 and 12.

Keynote compatibility is more to do with the Keynote app version used to create the Keynote file, than the Mac Hardware used.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 4:30 PM in response to episoto

I am certain they will open and play correctly. I don't have a Studio Mac to test, however presentations created in the latest version of Keynote as of today this is version 12, open and play correctly in Keynote versions 9, 10, 11.1 and 11.2 and 12.

Keynote compatibility is more to do with the Keynote app version used to create the Keynote file, than the Mac Hardware used.

Studio Mac to Sur 15in mac 2018?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.