Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iOS transfer hangs on the last minute, or if I wait long enough returns iOS error, what can I do?

I am trying to move data from android phone to my new iphone SE but it hangs on the last minute or if I wait long enough, it returns ios error.

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 5:05 PM

Hey there,

make sure both devices are up to date. On the new iPhone you can use: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

On your android device , are you using any network monitoring apps, like a Wi-Fi Analyzer? If so, you'd want to remove them and try the transfer again.

If that doesn't help try the steps in this article ☞ Move content manually from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can also try removing all saved Wi-Fi networks on your android device your , then try again.

if you still need help Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2022 5:05 PM in response to Z-droid2ios

Hey there,

make sure both devices are up to date. On the new iPhone you can use: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

On your android device , are you using any network monitoring apps, like a Wi-Fi Analyzer? If so, you'd want to remove them and try the transfer again.

If that doesn't help try the steps in this article ☞ Move content manually from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can also try removing all saved Wi-Fi networks on your android device your , then try again.

if you still need help Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

The iOS transfer hangs on the last minute, or if I wait long enough returns iOS error, what can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.