Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 marked "delivered" but not delivered

I ordered for an iPhone 13 Pro Max and ordered for an express shipping. I was being updated on apple official website that my courier is on the way. In no time the official website says "delivered" but no one came to my porch neither anyone delivered it to me. I have a flight to India tomorrow and now this drama. I don't know what to do, called apple 5 times. They are telling me they've started to investigate. Funny thing when I track shipment on apple official website it's redirected to Uber Eats and it says "Order Cancelled" but the iPhone hasn't even reached back the store neither have I been refunded. What to do ? I'm tensed. Im

leaving tomorrow and apple says it needs 48 hours to resolve it.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 3:00 PM

Unfortunately, we are all other end users here like you and there is nothing we can do to help. You do have to give Apple time to investigate; in the meantime, do a search on Uber deliveries of Apple devices and contact Uber customer service. It is best to get this concern registered wherever you can. Get a case or ticket number. Keep exact records.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2022 3:00 PM in response to mevsmyself19

Unfortunately, we are all other end users here like you and there is nothing we can do to help. You do have to give Apple time to investigate; in the meantime, do a search on Uber deliveries of Apple devices and contact Uber customer service. It is best to get this concern registered wherever you can. Get a case or ticket number. Keep exact records.

May 11, 2022 1:09 PM in response to babowa

I had emails and scheduled delivery with signature required for delivery all possible security plans still never received nothing. I found parts and pieces of a destroyed product after what I believe someone taken the phones or phone then discarded it in front of the address I stay and watch. Here is one number I photographed to send please investigate I officially have not been on apple websites in several years I had to create no login info today the residential address is **** I have never ever received my apple telephones or phone postaltruck any kind of delivery ups or FedEx. Only emails and rent credit card receipts I also had to cancel cards from capital one they haven't arrived. I remember a receipt for $1300.00+ and no delivery APPLE PLEASE HELP!

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

May 11, 2022 12:44 PM in response to FIRSTLASTFATHERSON

I'm going to expect apple to locate me in person plus something this severely happening to me they should consider fbi help just think how much has been compromised in the delivery fields inside job my theory someone between apple and this address is committing federal crimes and destroying evidence. I need replacements and I need them delivered by there representatives or I want to go public my trust and patients has gone to 0 out of 100to 0. Please will someone be a Samaritan of faith help me and forward all this to board of directors at the top they need to know.

iPhone 13 marked "delivered" but not delivered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.