You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch 7 complication question.

Got a 7 yesterday and while setting it up I tried to put the MyQ complication which I use several times a day for my garage doors and a couple of locks on my shops. Had it installed on a series 4 and my wife’s series 6 but can’t install it on my 7. I can get to the app by going to settings MyQ and opening but it’s so much simpler with the complication on the watch face. Been working on it for 24 hrs now with no luck. Called Chamberlain tech support and they were no help. Here is a photo of it on a series 4. Would really like to use it on my new 7. Any ideas???

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 7:25 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 10, 2022 1:36 PM in response to spif91

Hello spif91,

You can find the steps to add complications to the watch face in the following link: Customize the watch face

Add complications to the watch face

You can add special features—called complications—to some watch faces, so you can instantly check things like stock prices, the weather report, or information from other apps you installed.

1. With the watch face showing, touch and hold the display, then tap Edit.
2. Swipe left all the way to the end.
If a face offers complications, they’re shown on the last screen.
3. Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown to choose a new one—Activity or Heart Rate, for example.
4. When you’re finished, press the Digital Crown to save your changes, then tap the face to switch to it.
The customize screen for a watch face with the Heart Rate complication highlighted. Turn the Digital Crown to browse complications.

Some apps you get from the App Store also include complications.

Just to confirm, what exactly happens when you try to add that complication? Are you able to add other complications without an issue?

Thank you!

Watch 7 complication question.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.