Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

false apple watch fitness recording

my Apple Watch fitness app recorded over 100 minutes of exercise at 1 AM last night while it was on the charger, closing my circles and throwing off my whole weeks averages. . How do I delete this and how do I make sure it doesn’t happen again?

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 6:00 AM

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then tap on edit in the top right corner then tap on the red minus sign of each minute and delete the one's you don't want,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

Then restart the phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2022 6:00 AM in response to mtlarkin

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then tap on edit in the top right corner then tap on the red minus sign of each minute and delete the one's you don't want,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

Then restart the phone.

false apple watch fitness recording

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.