Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my right airpod produces no sound

my right airpod produces no sound.

left works fine

Balance under settings / accessibility / audio visual is centered. I have followed the disconnect reset reconnect protocol. no change.

two separate devices.

Suggestions ?

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 11:57 AM

I’m in the same boat as you. I have the iPhone 12 Pro and my AirPods connect but the right one doesn’t work. I’ve Forgotten it a few times and when it asks to connect, it shows the right AirPod as 100% battery. I also messed with the balance & that did nothing. There doesn’t appear to be anything to clean on the AirPod either. I guess I have to figure out how to use my Apple Care.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 11:57 AM in response to ogbes

I’m in the same boat as you. I have the iPhone 12 Pro and my AirPods connect but the right one doesn’t work. I’ve Forgotten it a few times and when it asks to connect, it shows the right AirPod as 100% battery. I also messed with the balance & that did nothing. There doesn’t appear to be anything to clean on the AirPod either. I guess I have to figure out how to use my Apple Care.

Apr 10, 2022 8:47 PM in response to andrewoz

andrewoz Said:

"my right airpod produces no sound: my right airpod produces no sound. left works fine[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Balance:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify an App's Balance:

If using an App, note that apps have their own balance settings as well. That would overrule that set in the Mac. So, make sure that the balance is set in the middle on an app itself..

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

Go Here: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

D. Using an App?:

Check and make sure that the balance on the app is not towards the right.

my right airpod produces no sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.