Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Read iMessages from another device

Is this possible??? I have a very important iMessage on my other iPhone, unfortunately the screen shattered and I cannot connect it to my PC nor can I press any keys on it.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 5:43 AM

Not possible with a shattered screen. To access it or do anything at all with it, you need a functional touch screen to enter commands and input.

If it is just the display, you may be able to get that replaced without losing any content on the device (no guarantees of that, but usually a simple display replacement should not require resetting and erasing the device).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2022 5:43 AM in response to Cmj91

Not possible with a shattered screen. To access it or do anything at all with it, you need a functional touch screen to enter commands and input.

If it is just the display, you may be able to get that replaced without losing any content on the device (no guarantees of that, but usually a simple display replacement should not require resetting and erasing the device).

Read iMessages from another device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.