Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

12.2.2 Update Failure

From MusicRelic, 10/30/21:

Every time that I have attempted to download/install update 12.12.2 in

gives me a message that the update has an invalid signature and will not

download. I am using a PC and have tried running the application as an

administrator. Has anyone else had this issue and know of a way to solve

the problem?

I'm having the same problem.

I have tried all the helps I've found, with no success. The download itunes link wants me to use microsoft store, which I don't like. My Itunes came from Apple. After reaching a Apple site that offers download, nothing happens as I view "Thanks for Downloading..."

Also, the page "If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows" is also unhelpful, since it sends me back to the download site on step 3 (1&2 completed).

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 10:21 AM

Scroll to the very bottom of Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates - Apple Community for direct download links for recent builds of iTunes. You should be installing 12.12.3.5 unless that fails to work for you for reasons, in which case try the previous build, then the one before that, and so on. Review the rest of the user tip for advice on cleaning out your current copy before reinstalling.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2022 10:21 AM in response to sailonsilvergirl

Scroll to the very bottom of Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates - Apple Community for direct download links for recent builds of iTunes. You should be installing 12.12.3.5 unless that fails to work for you for reasons, in which case try the previous build, then the one before that, and so on. Review the rest of the user tip for advice on cleaning out your current copy before reinstalling.

tt2

Apr 12, 2022 6:32 AM in response to sailonsilvergirl

The two versions are substantially the same though occasionally switching between them can help with otherwise funky behaviour. The "in-app purchases" mentioned there would be the iTunes Store, which is optional as it always has been.

One of these two versionless links will give you current build of iTunes for Windows for 64-bit and 32-bit respectively, direct from Apple rather than the Microsoft Store.

tt2

12.2.2 Update Failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.