Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot download iTunes 12.11.3

I have tried this download several times before this last time.

I am running Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.964)

This is what happened.

1. I executed a Hard Reset ie. held down power button until PC turned off
  2. I restarted PC
  3. I ran the installed iTunes application as Administrator
  4. After "Check for updates" I got the normal download window for iTunes advising to download version 12.11.3 (195 MB)
  5. I used "Tools > download only"
  6. Downloading proceeds in 2 parts (1st part 38.10 MB, 2nd part (156.67 MB proceeds after 1st part)
  7. After more than 1 hr of down loading in either part an error message appears -

"iTunes" has an invalid signature. The download has been removed.

8 I have been watching the process on the Ethernet screen and the down-loading appears to be contained in a burst of < 1 sec occuring every 10 secs

9 Can anyone advise what I should do (I have screen pictures of the above)

Thanks Chris

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on May 2, 2021 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 4:13 PM

Greetings fletlands,

We see that you are attempting to update iTunes on a PC and encountering some problems. We're happy to assist.

Depending on the OS that you're using and how iTunes was installed, there may be several methods you can use to update. Check out Update to the latest version of iTunes which covers the options. If you are running a compatible OS version, installing iTunes from the Microsoft Store is recommended to ensure you have the latest version for your computer.

We hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 4:13 PM in response to fletlands

Greetings fletlands,

We see that you are attempting to update iTunes on a PC and encountering some problems. We're happy to assist.

Depending on the OS that you're using and how iTunes was installed, there may be several methods you can use to update. Check out Update to the latest version of iTunes which covers the options. If you are running a compatible OS version, installing iTunes from the Microsoft Store is recommended to ensure you have the latest version for your computer.

We hope this helps!

I cannot download iTunes 12.11.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.