Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I;ve been offered APPle TV 3 month free trial but when i click to sign up it is only for 7 days. How do I get the 3 month trial?

I've beem offerd Apple TV for 1 4 month free trial but when i click to sign up, it is only for 7 days. How do I take advantage of the 3 month offer?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 5:20 PM

The offer for a 3 months extended trial to Apple TV+ is for new subscribers that have recently bought a new iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box, or Mac. The offer should be redeemed on the new eligible Apple device, in the TV app. Find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button there.

➔ For Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2022 5:20 PM in response to galerm

The offer for a 3 months extended trial to Apple TV+ is for new subscribers that have recently bought a new iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box, or Mac. The offer should be redeemed on the new eligible Apple device, in the TV app. Find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button there.

➔ For Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

I;ve been offered APPle TV 3 month free trial but when i click to sign up it is only for 7 days. How do I get the 3 month trial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.