Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone was disabled says to connect to iTunes but I can’t…

Says my other iPhone was disabled and to connect from iTunes because I forgot my phones password how can I just plain old hard reset it back to factory settings I never even set it up to use or anything just made a password I can’t remember… I don’t have a laptop to download iTunes anymore so is there anything I can do?

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 8:20 AM

See the instructions in If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support including the following:

This process requires a Mac or PC. If you're using a PC, make sure that it has Windows 8 or later, and that iTunes is installed. You also need the cable that came with your iPhone, or another compatible cable, to connect your iPhone to the computer.

If you don't have a computer and you can't borrow one, you need to go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2022 8:20 AM in response to Drummerdaddeh89

See the instructions in If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support including the following:

This process requires a Mac or PC. If you're using a PC, make sure that it has Windows 8 or later, and that iTunes is installed. You also need the cable that came with your iPhone, or another compatible cable, to connect your iPhone to the computer.

If you don't have a computer and you can't borrow one, you need to go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.

My iPhone was disabled says to connect to iTunes but I can’t…

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.