Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio options unavailable

Hello, I've just bought the 2012 movie Jane Eyre on Apple TV, but when I try to play it in English (I live in Reunion Island, France) it plays in French, and will not let me choose ENGLISH in the audio options in the bottom right hand corner. I've paid 9,99 to get this movie, I cannot believe that you would offer such a movie only in French. Please help me have access to the English audio.

Thanks a million.

G. Dubosc

iMac 21.5″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 11:27 AM

Unfortunately, that is how this movie was distributed in France, per studio decision. Users can’t add audio languages or subtitle languages to that. The inclusion of just the French audio was listed on the Details page for the movie (web mirror), to let you know before making the buying decision.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2022 11:27 AM in response to guillaumeRUN

Unfortunately, that is how this movie was distributed in France, per studio decision. Users can’t add audio languages or subtitle languages to that. The inclusion of just the French audio was listed on the Details page for the movie (web mirror), to let you know before making the buying decision.

Audio options unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.