Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Left AirPod Pro not Charging

i constantly struggle to get my left airpod pro to charge. i have replaced the charging case. it seems to be a design flaw. Its such a huge hassle to submit an applecare request. What's the deal here?

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 3:39 PM

"Left AirPod Pro not charging

———-

Clean your AirPods:

When’s the last time you cleaned these? Go here: How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support. There may debris getting in the way here. So, use a microfiber-cloth to clean the outside of them. Also, using a wooden toothpick, lightly slip it inside the case, seeing if you can slowly remove gunk (i.e. earwax). It may take a few tries. Tap the debris softly, and then extract the wooden toothpick, continuing until all is gotten out.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2022 3:39 PM in response to robert-deAlcala

"Left AirPod Pro not charging

———-

Clean your AirPods:

When’s the last time you cleaned these? Go here: How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support. There may debris getting in the way here. So, use a microfiber-cloth to clean the outside of them. Also, using a wooden toothpick, lightly slip it inside the case, seeing if you can slowly remove gunk (i.e. earwax). It may take a few tries. Tap the debris softly, and then extract the wooden toothpick, continuing until all is gotten out.

Left AirPod Pro not Charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.