Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I play ‘purchased’ music? And I can’t download it either although it was previously downloaded? I’ve synched my library. I pay monthly for cloud storage…

Why can’t I play ‘purchased’ music? And I can’t download it either although it was previously downloaded? I’ve synched my library. I pay monthly for cloud storage…

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 7:55 AM

Have you authorized your computer? Have you checked for hidden purchases? What error messages do you get when you try to play music? What happens when you try to download? See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music (AKA iCloud Music Library) - Apple Support. The process is the same for iTunes Match as Apple Music.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2022 7:55 AM in response to Petronella1950

Have you authorized your computer? Have you checked for hidden purchases? What error messages do you get when you try to play music? What happens when you try to download? See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music (AKA iCloud Music Library) - Apple Support. The process is the same for iTunes Match as Apple Music.

tt2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.