Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Couldn't get Universal Control to work - HandOff already enabled

I have followed all the steps in this article Universal Control: Use a single keyboard and mouse between Mac and iPad - Apple Support but couldn't get it working (MacBook Pro running OS 12.3.1, iPad Pro running 15.4.1), including reset iPad, restart both devices etc.

How do I triage / debug?

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 8:07 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in the support article that led you here, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 20, 2022 1:32 AM in response to ProustGiulio

This answer works for me! Thanks a bunch, bluecifer!

------------------

I had this same issue. My display wasn't even showing up in the Displays Properties. After some time troubleshooting as per Apple's instructions, I decided to "forget" the apple pencil bluetooth connection on my iPad. Everything works just fine now. A little bit of a pain but hopefully it's a kink that gets worked out when it's out of "Beta".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.