Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021) battery degraded

I get my mac on 22 Feb, and my current battery health is 99%, is this normal?

I also noticed some times the battery is less than last time, and the mac keep waking

thanks.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 3:25 AM

99% is perfectly fine. Capacity number will change as time passes and it is not linear. It could sit at 99% for a month, drop to 95% in the second month and then stay at 89% for a couple of years. My 2016 MBP has been at 89% for going on two years.

"keep waking" is a different issue than battery condition. If you feel that is a problem, you need to describe it, and your Mac, in detail.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 3:25 AM in response to mhmds1

99% is perfectly fine. Capacity number will change as time passes and it is not linear. It could sit at 99% for a month, drop to 95% in the second month and then stay at 89% for a couple of years. My 2016 MBP has been at 89% for going on two years.

"keep waking" is a different issue than battery condition. If you feel that is a problem, you need to describe it, and your Mac, in detail.

MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021) battery degraded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.