Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add new cards to ApplePay

Hi,

I'm using iPhone12 and I have been using Apple Pay in Luxembourg. And recently, I had been in Canada for 5 months and I could use ApplePay in Canada as well. But after coming back to Luxembourg, I couldn't add new cards to ApplePay so I would like to get advice from the support team.

There is no problem with three cards that are already added to ApplePay. I can use them in many shops. To add a new cards, I opened the Wallet app and touch the "+" button on top of the app, then it showed a message "[Add cards to Wallet] To add cards, ... to Wallet, look for the Add to Wallet button in apps, emails, and websites" with "Learn More" button. The website connected from the "Learn more" button did not help as it shows the instruction about boarding passes and tickets and others.

I also tried the other way. I went to a bank app on my phone and clicked the button "Add to Apple Wallet". But the app faced an error. It doesn't work at all.

I was suspicious that the version of my iPhone and Country/Region setting. But they did not work too.

(I updated iOS to the recent version and changed the country to Luxembourg from Canada.

Could you let me know why I cannot add new cards to ApplePay?

Best regards,

Jaekwon

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 4:36 AM

Contact Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Add new cards to ApplePay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.