📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video not playing

I have problem when I open video from my safari and Crome the screen will be blacked but audio will be clear I am on 7plus and I have updated to 15.4.1 I try to look solutions in ur previous q&A but problem is that there is no gpu process media in my advanced setting can u help me please

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 3:35 AM

1 reply

Apr 19, 2022 8:05 AM in response to susant82

Hey susant82,

Since the videos are not playing in Safari and Chrome, let's test a other apps, if possible. For instance, see if you can test a free video in the Apple TV app or another streaming app such as YouTube. If videos play there, it may be an issue with the website or content you're trying to play in Safari and Chrome. If you can't play videos anywhere, let's try using a different network, to isolate a network issue. For instance, if you're using Wi-Fi, let's use Control Center to disable it and test on cell data. If you have access to a different Wi-Fi network, test there and see if you get different results.

Restart your iPhone to refresh it and test again: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Take care.

Video not playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.