Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone and EarPods with Lightning

My EarPods with Lightning sometimes stop playing. I hear a klikk or at sparking sound. And it stops a i need to press Play again. Some time when i press Play the music starts playing from the iPhone speakers Even the EarPods Are connected with Lightning. I need to tale out the Lightning and put i in again before it works with EarPods again.

i have tryed 2 diffrent EarPods. Same problem on both.

anyone have any idea.

sometimes the work perfektly. I have cleand the port. I have altso tryed turning the Lightning conntact.

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 4:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 4:46 AM

Bad contact? We, just users like you cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorrry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected+earpods at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2022 4:46 AM in response to ole137

Bad contact? We, just users like you cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorrry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected+earpods at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

iPhone and EarPods with Lightning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.