Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health data didn't transfer to new device

I recently dropped my phone in the ocean :( and had to buy a new one. Luckily I had everything backed up to the cloud, but I noticed my health data didn't transfer over. I have health data toggled on under iCloud, so I am confused why it didn't transfer over. Really just looking to get historical weight data. Any help is appreciated!

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 4:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 9:38 PM

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail*, Notes, Voice MemosMessages*, shared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data*, call history*, and files* you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, Mail, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2022 9:38 PM in response to ryanpienta

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail*, Notes, Voice MemosMessages*, shared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data*, call history*, and files* you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, Mail, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID

Health data didn't transfer to new device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.