Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV app

hi I recently started a subscription for Apple TV. Yesterday I bought a new iPad. For some reason when I go to my Roku to sign into Apple TV it shows as if I don’t have an account. I know that they give you three months free of Apple TV when you purchase an Apple product but I didn’t want to start over on my Apple TV subscription. Any suggestions?

3810X,

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 1:19 PM

If you first signed up and then purchased a new Apple device afterwards, then contact Apple for options, as regular redeeming of the offer may be blocked for current or previous subscribers.

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

For your Roku, be sure to sign in to the Apple TV app through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon) with the Apple ID account that has the subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 1:19 PM in response to Diamondsgems0928

If you first signed up and then purchased a new Apple device afterwards, then contact Apple for options, as regular redeeming of the offer may be blocked for current or previous subscribers.

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

For your Roku, be sure to sign in to the Apple TV app through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon) with the Apple ID account that has the subscription.

AppleTV app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.