Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet upload speed on iPad Pro

Everything was fine with my IPad Pro until yesterday. When I run the Speedtest (2 of them) both show good download speed and Zero Upload speed. Also many of my apps do not work and say I have no Internet. I tried Reset Network Connection. Rebooted the router. Tried a Router at a different location. Turned on Airplane mode and Do not disturb -then shut down IPad for 10 minutes. Nothing worked.

Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 3:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 3:49 PM

A restart of your WiFi/Broadband Router is recommended - as this may clear the issue.

To restart you home router, disconnect power - then wait at least 30 seconds before restarting. When you router has rebooted (which may take several minutes), force-restart your iPad:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On an iPad with Face ID: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 3:49 PM in response to Brownsfan1999

A restart of your WiFi/Broadband Router is recommended - as this may clear the issue.

To restart you home router, disconnect power - then wait at least 30 seconds before restarting. When you router has rebooted (which may take several minutes), force-restart your iPad:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On an iPad with Face ID: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Apr 20, 2022 4:02 PM in response to Brownsfan1999

If you have a VPN App or profiles installed, or a security App such as Norton, these may use a local network proxy - which may have a routing issue that is impacting your network traffic. Resolution may only need require that the VPN or security App is temporarily disabled or removed - followed by a forced-restart to reset the network connection.

If this resolves your issue, the VPN and/or security App can be reinstated after the connectivity problem has been resolved.

Internet upload speed on iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.