Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card Participants

Question about Apple Card. Recently added my daughter as a Participant. Will she be able to use her Apple Card in Europe. I ask this because when you set up Participants, the instructions say to select United States for region.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 6:49 AM

The Apple Card MasterCard has no foreign transaction fees and is accepted at merchants worldwide that accept MasterCard. It is not necessary to contact Goldman Sachs with travel plans/itinerary.

Some unmanned payment terminals in Europe require a PIN. I just use a random 4 digit PIN such as 1234 and it accepts my payment.

The region was required because you must be in the US when you apply.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2022 6:49 AM in response to AnnArborCPL

The Apple Card MasterCard has no foreign transaction fees and is accepted at merchants worldwide that accept MasterCard. It is not necessary to contact Goldman Sachs with travel plans/itinerary.

Some unmanned payment terminals in Europe require a PIN. I just use a random 4 digit PIN such as 1234 and it accepts my payment.

The region was required because you must be in the US when you apply.

Apple Card Participants

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.