Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unnamed domains

Hello! I’m checking the data privacy report of my iphone IOS 15.4.1 and I found that multiple UNNAMED DOMAINS (different Ip address) are connecting my shopper, WhatsApp and other apps every time I open it.. I already deleted and downloaded them again but they continue appearing. Is it harmful, is there malware on my phone. How can I remove this?

I appreciate your help.

Thank you so much

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 4:38 PM

Thank you for answered me but a lot IP address go through when I open my shopper app.

3 replies

Apr 21, 2022 4:05 PM in response to adelsy2030

I dont know what this IP address does specifically, but apple owns all IP adresses starting with 17.

Source:

If your Apple devices aren't getting Apple push notifications - Apple Support

The APNs servers use load balancing, so your devices don't always connect to the same public IP address for notifications. It's best to let your device access these ports on the entire 17.0.0.0/8 address block, which is assigned to Apple.

Seeing the server it is connecting to is owned by apple I doubt it is anything malicious

Unnamed domains

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.