Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s Plus Battery Indicator at 1% After iOs 15.4.1 Update

I recently updated my iPhone 6s Plus to iOs 15.4.1 and about a week later last night it kept notifying to change to low power mode and battery indicator is stuck at 1%. I restarted the iPhone and even though battery is at its lowest it is not shutting down. I have been taking care of battery usage, charging when necessary so there's no reason for this issue.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 5:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 6:48 AM

iPhone 6S Plus is > 6 years old (September 2015), which also affects the battery life. That may be the cause of the problem.

Have an iPhone 6S here, have the battery replaced by an Apple Authorized Service Providers (about 7 months ago).

The battery can be replaced by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

See this Apple article: iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

If you are going to replace the battery, read this Apple article:

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

See also -> The last update killed my battery!

The last update killed my battery! - Apple Community 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 6:48 AM in response to iPiaMater

iPhone 6S Plus is > 6 years old (September 2015), which also affects the battery life. That may be the cause of the problem.

Have an iPhone 6S here, have the battery replaced by an Apple Authorized Service Providers (about 7 months ago).

The battery can be replaced by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

See this Apple article: iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

If you are going to replace the battery, read this Apple article:

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

See also -> The last update killed my battery!

The last update killed my battery! - Apple Community 

iPhone 6s Plus Battery Indicator at 1% After iOs 15.4.1 Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.