Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Positioning of Mail Folders different between two Macs

I am not sure how to explain this.

I have just setup some IMAP email accounts on my new Mac and there are mail subfolders folders inside the main folder in the Inbox, yet on my old Mac with seemingly the same settings the only folder for the account inside the Inbox is the Inbox. My new Mac has Monterey and the old one is Catalina - not sure if this make any difference.

Thank you for your help.

Mac Studio

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 9:11 AM

iwaddo wrote:

I have just setup some IMAP email accounts on my new Mac and there are mail subfolders folders inside the main folder in the Inbox, yet on my old Mac with seemingly the same settings the only folder for the account inside the Inbox is the Inbox. My new Mac has Monterey and the old one is Catalina - not sure if this make any difference.

Thank you for your help.

You can make changes—

ref

Create or delete mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2022 9:11 AM in response to iwaddo

iwaddo wrote:

Thank you for your help.

You can make changes—

ref

Create or delete mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Positioning of Mail Folders different between two Macs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.