Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Multiple Itunes Libraries with Apple Match

How can I Still have Full Access to my Itunes Libraries, if I am over 100,00 Songs?

iPhone 12

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 8:12 AM

Apple Music and iTunes Match have an upper bound of 100,000 songs (purchases not included). See Use iCloud Music Library on PC - Apple Support for details. You can create a separate library not connected to iCloud Music Library should you choose, which will not be subject to the limit. I assume that if you exceed the limit in the cloud connected library new songs are going to be marked as ineligible, or you'll be told to remove songs before the library will sync again.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2022 8:12 AM in response to Gle2nn

Apple Music and iTunes Match have an upper bound of 100,000 songs (purchases not included). See Use iCloud Music Library on PC - Apple Support for details. You can create a separate library not connected to iCloud Music Library should you choose, which will not be subject to the limit. I assume that if you exceed the limit in the cloud connected library new songs are going to be marked as ineligible, or you'll be told to remove songs before the library will sync again.

tt2

Using Multiple Itunes Libraries with Apple Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.