Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After a month of free Apple TV on my samsung TV with xfinity, I can no longer access Apple TV even though I am being charged for it Help please!

After a month of free Apple TV on my samsung TV with xfinity, I can no longer access Apple TV even though I am being charged for it now.What is going on?

1080p,

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 6:04 AM

The Apple TV+ app should be available on the Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex Overview.

The Apple TV app should be available on select relatively new Samsung smart TVs.

If you still have the app, but you can’t access Apple TV+ content, then the issue may be with the Apple ID account and its subscription.

• Verify that your subscription is still listed as active on that Apple ID account.
  • Verify that you are still signed in to the app with the Apple ID account that has the subscription.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 6:04 AM in response to sjd2910

The Apple TV+ app should be available on the Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex Overview.

The Apple TV app should be available on select relatively new Samsung smart TVs.

If you still have the app, but you can’t access Apple TV+ content, then the issue may be with the Apple ID account and its subscription.

• Verify that your subscription is still listed as active on that Apple ID account.
  • Verify that you are still signed in to the app with the Apple ID account that has the subscription.

After a month of free Apple TV on my samsung TV with xfinity, I can no longer access Apple TV even though I am being charged for it Help please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.