Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone stuck

My iPhone stuck when I put passcode It turns off

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 3:02 AM

6 replies

Apr 25, 2022 5:10 AM in response to vasile69

In this case you will need to restore your iPhone to the factory settings:

Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC)

This process requires a Mac or PC. If you're using a PC, make sure that it has Windows 8 or later, and that iTunes is installed. You also need the cable that came with your iPhone, or another compatible cable, to connect your iPhone to the computer.

Step 2: Turn off your iPhone

1. Unplug your iPhone from the computer if it’s connected.
  2. Turn off your iPhone : Press and hold both the side button and the Volume down button until the power off slider appears.

Step 3: Put your iPhone in recovery mode

1. Press and hold the Side power button while immediately connecting your iPhone to the computer. Don't let go of the button.
  2. Keep holding the button until you see the recovery mode screen on your iPhone, then let go.

If you see the passcode screen, you need to turn off your iPhone and start again.

Step 4: Restore your iPhone

1. Locate your iPhone in the Finder or in iTunes on the computer that it’s connected to. (Learn how to find your connected iPhone.)
  2. Choose Restore when you see the option to Restore or Update. Your computer downloads software for your iPhone and begins the restore process. If the download takes more than 15 minutes and your device exits the recovery mode screen, let the download finish, then turn off your iPhone and start again.

3 .Wait for the process to finish. 

4 . Disconnect your iPhone from the computer, then set up and use your iPhone

My iPhone stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.