Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro doesn’t “see” my wireless printer to be online

I’ve been printing from my MacBook Pro for a few years on to my wireless Epson WF-100 printer just fine. A little while ago, my Mac recognizes my printer, but it doesn’t detect it to be online, even thou the printer IS online, connected to the same network as the Mac, Wi-Fi is working properly. Since I was able to print, I didn’t change anything in the settings, but it just never sees my printer to be online. What can the problem be?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 8:38 AM

Diadev wrote:

I’ve been printing from my MacBook Pro for a few years on to my wireless Epson WF-100 printer just fine. A little while ago, my Mac recognizes my printer, but it doesn’t detect it to be online, even thou the printer IS online, connected to the same network as the Mac, Wi-Fi is working properly. Since I was able to print, I didn’t change anything in the settings, but it just never sees my printer to be online. What can the problem be?

Solve printing problems on Mac

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/solve-printing-problems-on-mac-mh14002/mac

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 8:38 AM in response to Diadev

Diadev wrote:

Solve printing problems on Mac

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/solve-printing-problems-on-mac-mh14002/mac

MacBook Pro doesn’t “see” my wireless printer to be online

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.