You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, I got new iPhone and forgot my Apple ID and password. I can't got access to my old telephone because is destroyed

hi, I got new iPhone and forgot my Apple ID and password. I can't got access to my old telephone because is destroyed

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 1:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 2:14 PM

Your apple ID is an email. Once you figure out which email you used its easy to change your password. Go to icloud.com

if you have more than one email i would try each email on icloud.com. It will ask for your password so select i forgot my password. It will

send you a link to your email go thru the process of resetting your password once it re-sets password, try to sign in it will tell you if that is your Apple ID and/or will say not recognized keep doing it with your emails until you find the right one.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 25, 2022 2:14 PM in response to Iva2626

Your apple ID is an email. Once you figure out which email you used its easy to change your password. Go to icloud.com

if you have more than one email i would try each email on icloud.com. It will ask for your password so select i forgot my password. It will

send you a link to your email go thru the process of resetting your password once it re-sets password, try to sign in it will tell you if that is your Apple ID and/or will say not recognized keep doing it with your emails until you find the right one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.