Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete my icloud email

How do I permanently delete my iCloud email to avoid harassment?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 9:20 PM

herma 7767 Said:

"How do I delete my icloud email: How do I permanently delete my iCloud email to avoid harassment?"

-------

Troubleshooting Harassment eMails:

A. Create an Alias:

Deleting your iCloud eMail is not an option. Once it is created, it cannot be changed. So, create an alias, and use that, instead. Go hereAdd and Manage eMail Aliases for iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

B. Report these to Apple:

Have any screenshots of these harassments. Forward a screenshot of the as an attachment to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an eMail containing an attachment of harassment. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

C. Share this with Apple, Firsthand:

If you want to, you could contact Apple Support, requesting that you share the screen with them. Open the Mail app on your device, and then request that the Apple Rep looks at these. Doing so, the apple rep will see these first hand, form your perspective. Also, you could use the Photos app to show them other items that are not on the screen (i.e. paperwork). View my User Tip: Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support - User Tips

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 9:20 PM in response to Herme777

herma 7767 Said:

"How do I delete my icloud email: How do I permanently delete my iCloud email to avoid harassment?"

-------

Troubleshooting Harassment eMails:

A. Create an Alias:

Deleting your iCloud eMail is not an option. Once it is created, it cannot be changed. So, create an alias, and use that, instead. Go hereAdd and Manage eMail Aliases for iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

B. Report these to Apple:

Have any screenshots of these harassments. Forward a screenshot of the as an attachment to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an eMail containing an attachment of harassment. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

C. Share this with Apple, Firsthand:

If you want to, you could contact Apple Support, requesting that you share the screen with them. Open the Mail app on your device, and then request that the Apple Rep looks at these. Doing so, the apple rep will see these first hand, form your perspective. Also, you could use the Photos app to show them other items that are not on the screen (i.e. paperwork). View my User Tip: Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support - User Tips

How do I delete my icloud email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.