Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot sign into Apple Itunes on Windows PC

Has anybody else had problem signing into itunes with a new Apple ID?

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 6:58 PM

2 replies

Apr 26, 2022 1:10 PM in response to nomasgoliath

Hi there nomasgoliath,

Thanks for your post to Apple Support Communities. We have a great guide to help with your login issue to iTunes on your Windows PC. Start here:

If you have problems using the iTunes Store on PC - Apple Support

You'll see suggestions to check your network connection, check date and time settings, then also make sure your account information is correct. You can test your login at our official Apple ID website here:

Manage your Apple ID

Reply back with any additional questions.

Take care.

Apr 27, 2022 12:28 AM in response to Soosie_J215

I appreciate your response. It seems that for this purpose, my Surface was not being recognized as a PC. It was not until I downloaded and used iTunes on a Windows desktop computer that my login met the criteria of logging in from my itunes or Apple TV. Everywhere that I tried to log in, including my Surface, I received the message that I could not use my Apple ID until I had logged in from one of those sources, since I do not have an iphone or an Ipad or Mac. Anyway, all resolved now and I can start enjoying my Apple TV app and my iTunes

Cannot sign into Apple Itunes on Windows PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.