Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Albums not sync from Photo Mac App to iCloud Photos

Hello,

It usually syncs automatically (very slowly though). I store all my pics on the Photo Mac App before backing them up on icloud.com/photos/

All the pics have been successfully backup but not the last albums I created. Those albums aren't "smart albums", they are classic ones. I made sure to delete them and make them again on the Mac App, but still no sync on iCloud. What to do?

Thanks a lot!

MacBook

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 8:33 AM

See a thread Shared Albums not updating on Mac - Apple Community

What is the version of Mac , try to upgrade Upgrade to macOS Monterey - Official Apple Support and update Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies

Apr 27, 2022 6:58 AM in response to ugo1994

Hey ugo1994,

You can first see if restarting your MacBook may help resolve this issue: Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support Restarting can seem like a simple step, but it can sometimes help resolve issues.

If it continues, you can also see if connecting to a different internet network may help: Connect to the internet with your Mac - Apple Support Trying another internet network can help isolate if the issue happens on any network or a specific one.

Take care.

Albums not sync from Photo Mac App to iCloud Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.