Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

video call sound cuts out

Has anyone had trouble with their video calls - on multiple apps - with their sound?

I can hear the other person but the sound cuts in and out on their end through my speaker.

It is definitely a problem on my end as this happens with multiple callers.

This has been an ongoing issue.

I have an iphone12 pro max

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 12:59 AM

Not sure, but check -> iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Service Programme for No Sound Issues

iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Service Programme for No Sound Issues - Apple Support

👉 Apple has determined that a very small percentage of iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro devices may experience sound issues due to a component that might fail on the receiver module. 

Affected devices were manufactured between October 2020 and April 2021.

If your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro does not emit sound from the receiver when you make or receive calls, it may be eligible for service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2022 12:59 AM in response to 1-102

Not sure, but check -> iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Service Programme for No Sound Issues

iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Service Programme for No Sound Issues - Apple Support

👉 Apple has determined that a very small percentage of iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro devices may experience sound issues due to a component that might fail on the receiver module. 

Affected devices were manufactured between October 2020 and April 2021.

If your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro does not emit sound from the receiver when you make or receive calls, it may be eligible for service.

video call sound cuts out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.