Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still not able to get my Photo Stream from my iPhone to show up on my MacBook AIr. Have updated both devices, do not upload photos to iCloud (too many), just use My Photo Steam

Cannot get iPhone My Photo Stream to upload photos to MacBook Air. Have updated both devices. Not using iCloud for photos, just My Photo Stream. Has just stopped uploading recently. Have tried all help suggestions. HELP!

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 12:14 PM

From the above article, might the second sentence here explain your issue?

”Photos older than 30 days are removed from iCloud, so depending on when you enabled My Photo Stream, your devices might not have the same photos.”

Similar questions

7 replies

Apr 29, 2022 5:10 AM in response to sberman

I did all of the things it suggests. When I log onto iCloud, PHOTOS is selected and you cannot turn it off, then on the next screen, PHOTOS is Off iCloud and PHOTO STREAM is ON. But, my pictures do not show up. I think it may be a flaw in a recent update.

It was working until 2 weeks ago. I didn't change anything. It is most frustrating. I have an iPhone 11, a MacBookAir 2020, and an iPad Mini.

Still not able to get my Photo Stream from my iPhone to show up on my MacBook AIr. Have updated both devices, do not upload photos to iCloud (too many), just use My Photo Steam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.