Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is so hard to make it so my MacBook Apple Music can sync TOO my iPhone

I spent 2 hours organizing and putting all my songs into playlists yesterday on MY MACBOOK. because its easier yk, today I woke up wondering why it's not on my phone(yk thinking how there's a apple sync feature that should share any updates across any platform)

But nope today spend an hour trying to figure out how to sync them.. watch multiple videos and forms on how to transfer Mac to iPhone. But of course, nothing works, and then i turn sync on and off on my iPhone multiple times... NOTHING. Finally, get risky enough to do it on my MacBook... and boom my whole two hours f****in wasted. The dumbest thing i went thru. Thanks.

Just to make this professional or whatever ill ask, is there a way to revert this? i doubt it. Thanks lmao

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 12:08 PM

It's not hard at all. Just connect your device to your Mac, go to finder, select the device then music tab. Choose what you wish to sync. Sync music between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you use iTunes Match or Apple Music your device will automatically sync through the cloud, otherwise you need to manually connect to sync.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2022 12:08 PM in response to Mac-phoneWontSync

It's not hard at all. Just connect your device to your Mac, go to finder, select the device then music tab. Choose what you wish to sync. Sync music between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you use iTunes Match or Apple Music your device will automatically sync through the cloud, otherwise you need to manually connect to sync.

What is so hard to make it so my MacBook Apple Music can sync TOO my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.