Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way of restoring Apple TV using iTunes by using I pad I don’t have a computer.

Is there a way of restoring Apple TV using iTunes by iPad don’t have a computer.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 11:33 AM

No, if you can’t access the menus, then you’ll have to connect the Apple TV box (non-4K) to a computer: Mac or PC. An iPad can’t help you with that.

If you don’t have what you need to connect, make a reservation at a Genius Bar or contact an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Restore your Apple TV - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2022 11:33 AM in response to Citreon2cv

No, if you can’t access the menus, then you’ll have to connect the Apple TV box (non-4K) to a computer: Mac or PC. An iPad can’t help you with that.

If you don’t have what you need to connect, make a reservation at a Genius Bar or contact an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Restore your Apple TV - Apple Support

Is there a way of restoring Apple TV using iTunes by using I pad I don’t have a computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.