Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to log in App Store by managed Apple ID? There are some system alert to stop me.

This is mac mini question. The mac is owned by my company. Therefore, I used managed Apple ID to log in mac os and apps.

First of all, this mac mini is controlled by MDM. But there's no limited setting to App store. I logged in other mac os 12.3.1 by other managed Apple ID successfully with same setting and same way few days ago.

This is the my question:

The mac os is 12.3. I could log in "system preferences" by managed Apple ID. However, I couldn't log in App Store by managed Apple ID. When I tried to log in App Store, the system showed the messages to me like "this is ID is connected to managed Apple ID, therefore you couldn't log in App Store by this ID"

How should I do?

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 11:33 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

How to log in App Store by managed Apple ID? There are some system alert to stop me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.