Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Calendar unable to connect to Yahoo account

To improve syncing on my calendar, I deleted my Yahoo account and then successfully readded. Now my Iphone calendar has dropped all my Yahoo calendar events and on the Calendars page of the app says YAHOO! Unable to connect to account. I have tried several of the recommended solutions and none of them actually the issue in that Apple says UNABLE TO CONNECT TO YAHOO ACCOUNT. HELP or can I bring into a Apple store for help? My phone is a Iphone 11 and I have the very latest IOS update which seems to have caused this problem.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 6:03 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 30, 2022 4:48 PM in response to RLF

Hey there RLF,

Let's team up to get Yahoo calendar events syncing as expected. You mentioned having some earlier issues, and that's why you deleted/added back your Yahoo account earlier.

What kind of issues were you experiencing before the current one?

If you have a compatible iPhone/iPod touch model, the latest version is iOS 15.4.1. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. Here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you already have iOS 15.4.1 installed, have you already tried a restart of your iPhone? If not, this link shows how to Restart your iPhone.

Cheers!

Apr 30, 2022 5:21 PM in response to bruno75

i was experiencing no other problems prior to this one. IOS 15.4.1 was and is already updated on my Iphone 11. And I have stopped and restarted my phone multiple times. You reply does not respond to the problem in that Iphone Calendar and Yahoo Calendar are simply not communicating. My contacts are communicating so it is only the calendars that are not communicating or as the Iphone calendar says "Unable to connect to "Yahoo" account". So when does Iphone begin to help resolve this problem?

Apr 30, 2022 5:36 PM in response to RLF

RLF,

We appreciate the additional details, and just wanted to be sure we were on the same page. With this only happening with your Yahoo account, turn off the Calendar syncing feature (Settings > Calendar > Accounts > Yahoo), then restart your iPhone. After restarting, turn the setting back on to see if it will start to sync up again.

Looking at the Yahoo Support page, they say "Info not updating? - This usually means your account isn't syncing properly. You can fix most common syncing issues by deleting then re-adding your Yahoo Mail account." here: Sync or un-sync Calendar and Contacts on iOS

Since this is only happening with your Yahoo calendar, we recommend reaching out to their support if the issue continues. They back be reached using the Yahoo Support page shared above.

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

Iphone Calendar unable to connect to Yahoo account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.