Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my mobile, could'nt able to trace it

I lost my apple iphone XR on 13 april 2022 an could'nt able to trace out

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 9:12 PM

Lostapplemobile Said:

"Lost my mobile, could'nt able to trace it: I lost my apple iphone XR on 13 april 2022 an could'nt able to trace out"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost iPhone:

If lost, the perform the following...

For Find My, Go Here: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

What Else to Try:

• Backtrack your Locations:

If you were at a retail store or local cafe', then stop by and see if if was placed aside by the store manager. You never know.

• Call the Number:

Dial the iPhone itself; you might hear it ring in the other room..

• Text the iPhone a Message:

If you cannot find this, then text the iPhone, sending it a messages asking whomever finds it to contact you. Perhaps, have them eMail you, putting a particular title in it (so that you recognize the eMail. If you go to pick it up from an individual, then have someone there with you, probably meeting them at a public, safe location, both for safety purposes.

• Also, Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps someone is respective enough to have turned-around handed it over to local authorities. See if they have found it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2022 9:12 PM in response to Lostapplemobile

Lostapplemobile Said:

"Lost my mobile, could'nt able to trace it: I lost my apple iphone XR on 13 april 2022 an could'nt able to trace out"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost iPhone:

If lost, the perform the following...

For Find My, Go Here: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

What Else to Try:

• Backtrack your Locations:

If you were at a retail store or local cafe', then stop by and see if if was placed aside by the store manager. You never know.

• Call the Number:

Dial the iPhone itself; you might hear it ring in the other room..

• Text the iPhone a Message:

If you cannot find this, then text the iPhone, sending it a messages asking whomever finds it to contact you. Perhaps, have them eMail you, putting a particular title in it (so that you recognize the eMail. If you go to pick it up from an individual, then have someone there with you, probably meeting them at a public, safe location, both for safety purposes.

• Also, Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps someone is respective enough to have turned-around handed it over to local authorities. See if they have found it.

Lost my mobile, could'nt able to trace it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.