Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Seeing map of bike ride like for walk / run?

I have an Apple Watch Series 6 and iPhone SE 2022. I am able to see all the data for my workout tracking of my bike ride. When I did a similar walk a week ago I was able to find a map in health app for the exercise. I am unable to find a map for the bike ride. Maybe I am just looking in wrong place?

Please don’t give me suggestions like enabling tracking (I can see the data), restarting apps or devices, or alternative apps like Strava. I am simply trying to determine if the mapping display is available somehow for bike riding like I was able to find for walking.

Thanks for any assistance.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on May 1, 2022 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2022 4:39 PM

I think you are just looking in the wrong place.

Use the Fitness app on your phone. That your rings under Activity. This will put you into calendar mode for the current day. The current week will be shown. You can click the calendar icon in the navigation bar to see the entire calendar. Scroll back to the day when you had the bike ride and select that day. Then you can scroll down and see your workouts, and any associated maps, for that day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2022 4:39 PM in response to hoyty

I think you are just looking in the wrong place.

Use the Fitness app on your phone. That your rings under Activity. This will put you into calendar mode for the current day. The current week will be shown. You can click the calendar icon in the navigation bar to see the entire calendar. Scroll back to the day when you had the bike ride and select that day. Then you can scroll down and see your workouts, and any associated maps, for that day.

Seeing map of bike ride like for walk / run?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.